Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Disenchanted Princess"
Pencil

Here's an illustration a part of an idea for an artist book I want to put together in the future, once all my current projects go away. 

"Maddie Story - Spread 1"
Pencil

This is a part of a children's story dummy I've been working on for the last couple months.  It's supposedly the first spread of the story.  The story is about a girl named Maddie who finds a gigantic stuffed animal in a forest and is so smitten with it, she tries to figure out a way to get it home.  I'm not sure how, or if, this illustration will fit in with everything else once the story progresses, so I may redo or change it in the future.  But this is it for now.

I'll color these both soon.  These are just the black and white pencil versions.

See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment